Earlier tonight, I thought of playing around with gtk-recordMyDesktop, without any audio,and the resulting OGV needed to be converted. FFMPEG to the rescue.
Once I had a suitable video file, it was time to embed an audio track. I decided to use Apollo 440 over Bonobo. The video was a bit long so I needed to stitch together a couple of tracks. I used Audacity and I was done in a matter of minutes. I split the stereo tracks and decided to go for mono.
KDEnlive was all that was needed to put together the audio and video. But somehow along the line, the file was truncated and I couldn't view the last bits. Oh well, gotta keep practicing.
Anyway, the outcome can be viewed at YouTube.