Monday, February 16, 2009

Desktop Wallpapers

I wouldn't call myself an artist or even someone closely resembling one. I just like to fiddle around with applications in the mere hope of maybe coming up with something that I could like. In this case, I was playing around with Inkscape and GIMP.

I was able to put together some stuff that I think were fairly acceptable, though I might consider them average. And as part of my contribution to the popularity of PCLinuxOS, I thought I'd share them with other PCLinuxOS users and they can be the judge of these wallpapers.


Contributions from users (either financially, technical or even artistic) are one of the strong foundations of PCLinuxOS. Although, there are already official teams doing various types of works, a community member can often times, make their contributions in their own small ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment