Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My 1010

Today, I found a screenshot on my Temporary folder. It was a screenshot of my profile at PCLinuxOS Forum taken on March 5, 2009. The reason why I took the screenshot was the number of my posts - 1010. It may not be as much as others in the forum but it is a landmark number for me coupled with the fact that I have been with the PCLinuxOS forum for over three years now.

1010 Posts

There had been a lot of changes in the forum. I've witness its growth from a mere 3,000 plus members to over 21,000. I've been using PCLinuxOS from when it was 0.92, and still patiently waiting for the release of 2009. Friends I've never met in real life came and went, and new ones are adding up. It is the best online community that I've ever been a part of.

PCLinuxOS may never be as big as Ubuntu or Mandriva, Fedora, Suse but it is home to me. And home is where one's heart is.

More power to PCLinuxOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment